Sunday, July 20, 2008

Breast Cancer Research


I don't know if you are familiar with my myspace profiles but for a while now I have been donating 20% of the total sale price of all pink items sold to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation via paypal payments.

I donate this amount on behalf of the buyer of the item/garment that is bought.

It includes anything pink. Any item that is pink and any garment that has been made from pink fabric, or is lined in pink or has pink panels etc.

There are a lot of people out there suffering because of this cancer and I just wanted to what little I could because I can't afford much either.

So if you see something of mine you like ... and it's pink ... know that you're helping too

Machinery MySpace

Kitty Boo Boo MySpace

Link to my etsy store at left ... (ummm yer other left)

No comments: