Friday, August 1, 2008

Craft adventures ... no wind in my sails

I was actually starting this blog to mainly focus on my crafty stuff, but I haven't had a lot of time to focus on that lately and instead have been flooding this little corner with imagery of my adventures small though they are.

So stay tuned because I have lots of stuff to put up here.
  • I am in the process of making some hairclips and buttons for the markets and my store.
  • I am making a few gifts for my friends who all happen to have birthdays around this time of year. Some softies and dreamcatchers and jewellery so I will post them too!
  • I have been baking up a storm recently and keep forgetting to take some photos but I will post some gorgeous recipes here soon.
  • I have some new kids stuff coming
  • There are more gorgeous girls dresses at the machine now
  • I am halfway through a batch of ladies pencil skirts and tops
  • I am also starting a line of skirts and leg and arm warmers for Derby girls too
I'ma gunna be busy ... but pics will be forthcoming ...

No comments: