Tuesday, September 30, 2008

For all that I have ...

there are moments when it seems nothing is going my way. Yet the next day can bring such peace or joy that those dark clouds I let in seemed so wasted.

I guess I mean that I can always be more thankful for the things and people in my life that make it worth waking up to everyday.

I'm not a particularly "religious" person, I don't share the same faith as the Nielson family but I don't have to to understand the deep connection they all have with each other and their belief. We all do it our own way but what really matters is how it is projected and how we connect with each other.

I have so much ... and it's so fragile.

Please take a moment to think about this in your life and visit this link ... there are some of us who could do with a little bit more in times of need.

I had some serious burns when I was 19 and although I was badly burnt and unable to move well for a few weeks, needed surgery and skin grafts, was in hospital for 2 weeks, needed physiotherapy and a bit of care after, I only had 5% burns.

The Nie's are looking at 35 - 80% burns after the accident.
Whatever you can do ...



No comments: