Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The Reason ...


I am having this massive clearout of my sewing room for 1 main reason ... to be able to bring home this little darling .

I first saw a glimpse before it hit the market when I was at a Brother training session and fell in love with it then back in September
I have madly fallen in love with this machine but I am not allowed to bring it home until I have made room in my sewing room.

I am having a massive yard (yardage hehe) sale on Sat with my friends, family and fellow BrisStylettes which should be fun and help me get closer to my goal! I'll let you know how it goes ...

Here's some reasons why I love the NV 900 ...

  • It is a combination Sewing and Embroidery machine and so compact!
  • All the Brother embroidery cards are compatible .. except Disney
  • You can hook yourself up to the internet via the USB port and download straight to the machine
  • 129 utility and decorative stitches
  • 10 one step buttonholes 70 Built in embroidery stitches and a disc with 100 more
OOOhhhh I love it

It was just "road tested" in October's 2008 Machine Embroidery and Textile Art by Yvonne Keen commented "this is not a base machine with no features. It is actually packed with features normally found only on more expensive machines" and "the large embroidery screen is easy to see and there is an animated step by step instruction guide built in." "This is literally a machine you could easily take anywhere such as to classes or even in the caravan when on holdays...you won't be disappointed."


I bet I wont .... ;P

No comments: