Monday, May 4, 2009

Get Yer Roller on!

I ♥ ROLLER DERBY

Ever since I was a kid I have been fascinated with skating ... speed, agility, bumping, banging, crashing ... sweeeeet. My first skates didn't have a key but they were adjustable. I use to borrow my Aunties Skates and roll around the streets of Alexandria in Sydney, and Xanadu was GOLD. Derby takes it that one step further ... it's tough and it's amazing ...
How cool is it that it's had a resurgence! I love all things Derby and now you can too



Saturday May 9th
Doors open 6.30pm
$12/10 conc.
kids under 12 free

Can the Cut-throat Cowgirls ride home victorious????? or will the Cupcake Cannibals whip their butts?

Show support for your favourite team and wear teal or orange!!! Yelling, shouting and banners encouraged!!

Great live band - Last Call!!
Food and drinks available.
NBR encourages responsible drinking

Morayfield Park Leisure Centre
298 Morayfield Road (UBD 57 R15 - behind the Morayfield community centre, near bunnings)

see website for more details
Northern Brisbane Rollers

1 comment:

Unknown said...

roller derby ... so dam cool and daggy all at the same time !!!