Monday, June 21, 2010

Clips, Ideas and ECO Markets ...


The last few weeks have had me making more stock after the last 3 weeks of continuous marketing. Here's a little peek at some clips ...

While I have been replenishing my stock I have also been thinking about ways I can reduce my craft waste and also make things specifically for the upcoming BrisStyle ECO Markets.

I have quite a few things in the works so I'll make sure the next post includes them. So far I have been making cards, bunting, brooches and clips, clothing and some jewellery all from repurposed, upcycled or just plain off cuts ...

The BrisStyle Indie Eco Market will showcase the wares of those BrisStyle members who live, craft, stitch and dye by the mantra of reduce, reuse and recycle.

Support your local community and designers and shop ethically at Brisbane's HOTtest destination for everything handmade with an Eco edge.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

woot ... see yiu at the BiECO