Monday, July 12, 2010

Story Book Bunting ...

I have yet to go through my stock to see what is left after the BrisStyle Indie ECO Market but once I do so I will be listing some in my Etsy store, my MadeIt store and my Ethikl store.


They are all salvaged from old books which have been damaged and defaced.
They are a fantastic way for early readers to begin the process of the narrative whilst not confining them to the words. The kids are free to hang them in their rooms and make up stories that they feel are right for the images.

You can also play "Spotto" games with them too.

2 comments:

Melanie Gray Augustin said...

They are gorgeous! Bummed I didn't get a chance to get out and have a look!

Hot Fudge said...

They look utterly charming. I'm so sorry that I couldn't make the market to catch up with you all.