Tuesday, January 17, 2012

January 2012 Photo-A-Day-Challenge Week 1 Review

I love Instagram.


I have been participating in fatmumslim's January Photo-a-day-challenge


"If you're on Instagram {or Facebook or even Twitter} you may have noticed a little things doing the rounds called Photo a day challenge {with the hashtag #JANphotoaday}. Thousands of people all over the world are taking photos, using the list above as inspiration and sharing them via social media channels.
If you haven't yet jumped on board, feel free to start now - and either play catch-up or just do from today forward."

I stumbled across the fun on Day 3 but decided to just keep going from there instead of playing catch up.

I have been linking my images with my Tumblr page but thought it might be fun to put a weeks images on here as well.

Hope you like them ... 

Week 1 Photo's of Days 3 - 7

The List

Day 3 - Something I adore - the 80’s U2 especially the live at Red Rocks concert. This concert was amazing and I watched it as a kid. It changed how I saw U2 and post punk pop music.


Day 4 - Letterbox. This is one in my local area. At Christmas they dress him in a Santa suit. Made from recycled metal.

Day 5 - Something I wore. I love these shoes heaps! So comfy.


Day 6 - Makes you smile. I love vintage ads. Sometimes they are gobsmackingly awful but sometimes like this one I get a giggle. We all need pine scented fuel to squeeze over the BBQ to impress our friends with our fire mastery.


Day 7 - Favourite. This is my favourite costume I have made. Jack and Sally from a nightmare before Christmas. It only just beat out my ‘Melanie Daniels’ from The Birds costume.

No comments: